Row 4000m (8 x 500m)
Rower chooses their own split time and their own stroke rate.
To complete the workout -
- All 8 (500m) splits must be completed in the same time, at the same pace and with the same stroke rate.
- Average split time and average pace must also match the 8 splits.
- Upload a photo of your result to facebook or instagram and use the hashtags #RowSeries #ShowUsYourSplits.
- To be eligible for the prize, athletes must be registered for ROW Series 2017 before completing the workout.
- The first 10 successful athletes will receive a refund of their entry fee.
- Athletes have until Sunday 2nd July 9pm (BST) to complete and upload your score.
Set up your monitor using the Single Distance feature, with splits set to 500m.
1 - Select Workout
2 - New Workout
3 - Single Distance
4 - Set distance to 4000m
5 - Change Split Length to 500m
6 - Select OK and begin